- Publisher: Curl Up Press
- ISBN: 978-1913321161
Do you want to write more but feel frustrated at your lack of time?
Are you doing ‘busy’ work instead of moving toward your creative goals? Is your To-Do list overwhelming?
It’s time to stop, reassess and take control. This book will help you discover the path to becoming a productive writer.
Learn how to:
- Identify what’s really stopping you from reaching your goals
- Say no and set boundaries for others — and for yourself
- Find more time to write
- Make the most of your writing time
- Dictate your words for a more efficient and healthy writing life
- Use outsourcing to buy yourself more creative time
- Work with co-writers to produce more books
- Use tools for specific aspects of productivity
- Focus on physical and mental health to boost your productive time
I’ve been writing and publishing for over a decade and in this book, I’ll share my lessons learned in order to help you become more productive and, hopefully, save you time, money and heartache along the way.
If you want to become a more productive writer, download a sample or buy now.
Ebook available now for a limited time as part of the NaNoWriMo StoryBundle – Oct and Nov 2019
Click here to check out the StoryBundle
Pre-order now in ebook format. Available 10 December in ebook, print and audiobook editions.
Table of Contents:
What is stopping you from being productive?
Busy work vs. important work
Saying no and setting boundaries
How to find the time to write
Make the most of your writing time
Co-writing and collaboration
The productive writer mindset
Conclusion and next steps